Sunday, March 18, 2018

I SMELL PROGRESS

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THE SCRIPT. So for my opening I really want the camera to tell the story, so Me and Alex as mentioned in previous post kept it very short and simple. The script is simply the voice over for the 2 min film opening. No Dialogue, No individual self commenting, no spoken words. I did this so the viewers can really just absorb the visual information instead of me or should I say "Will" the main character explain what they are seeing, as I find that a bit boring and wont give the viewers a reason to keep watching. I'm glad I have finished the script because now John can understand Wills character a bit more and it is one step closer in accomplishing the opening.

To be completely honest I was having a mini internal break down because I had not found a person to play the part for Gus. Thankfully with my impressive persuasive skills (begging) my friend Kim has accepted to play the part for Gus. Kim goes to the beach basically every weekend which is great because now I don't have to impressively persuade someone to go to the hot, sandy, sweaty, shore. The perfect film time I think would be in the morning so the lighting would be just right, I guess I should film at different times to see what would look best, and hopefully not exhaust Kim in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product !!!!

A Girl Named Gus