Sunday, April 8, 2018

To be pessimist or to be optimist?

I really want to use the song by Frank Black, but I also know I cant be naive and think that the publisher will get back to me in the short amount of time I have left. Everything is already edited to the song and It just fits so well with the characters and the "look" of the opening. I am going to be so sad because I just have a strong feeling they will not get back to me. On the bright side, the backup song is still pretty good and all I would have to do is change the track and fix the timing of some of the shots and then the opening will fit perfectly with the backup song.  So fingers crossed the publisher will get back to me, but also all is well if they do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product !!!!

A Girl Named Gus