Sunday, April 1, 2018

nahh

I deleted the script for the voice over. At first the script was lovable but then.. no, just no. I deleted it so there is no going back now. Im just frustrated because while filming, and while editing, everything was just fitting together perfectly, and I find one single thing wrong or that bothers me, it just goes in the trash. And yes maybe this is a good quality to have because there can always be room for improvement, but I JUST GET SO MAD BECAUSE I cant be happy with the final product, im always trying to change something and its just really frustrating working with my brain sometimes. On the bright side though I know a burst of inspiration is coming and I really hope I can make something I am happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product !!!!

A Girl Named Gus