Sunday, April 8, 2018

WOO

I Have finished editing!!!! It looks pretty good, I think that after almost vomiting every time I viewed what I thought was the final product, I have finally made something that I am content with. I think that the voice over explains just enough for viewers to understand whats going on and want to keep watching as well. I also added a clip filter to the entire opening which in my opinion gives it that artistic style kind of look I was going for. A couple of things I noticed were that I didn't include the complementary colors as I had planned, but the filter I found helps establish that these two characters are completely opposite. The filter makes "Wills" room blue, and "Gus's" character pop with the color red which works just as well as if I had used complementary colors. Overall Im just really happy with the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product !!!!

A Girl Named Gus